500 grams Pork loin,fillet,pounded
1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
1 tsp Salt
6 Tbsp Sugar
Dash of Pepper
1 Whole Pickles
1 Carrot, stripped
3 Pineapple Slice, cut into chunk
1. In a bowl, marinate pork in marinade sauce for about 10 minutes.
2. Lay an unroll the pork. assemble the filling
3. Roll the pork. Tie with string or toothpick enough to wrap completely
around the meat.
4. Cook over a low fire in a marinade sauce turning upside down until the
5. Remove the string before slicing
6. Serve and garnish with pineapple crush on the top of the sauce