1 can of grass jelly (black)
6 cups of water
4 cups of dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
750 ml cold water
How to make the syrup or arnibal
1. Boil six cups of water in a saucepan.
2. When it comes to boil, add four cups of brown sugar. Stir the mixture continuously until the sugar dissolved.
3. While stirring, simmer until the mixture thickens.
How to make the drink
1. Add about one and a half cup of arnibal into 750ml of cold (in a pitcher). Stir well.
2. Cut grass jelly into small thin cubes and add into the pitcher.
3. Best served cold, without ice.
Servings: 4 to 6 people